The Medical College of Wisconsin offers a one-year, ACGME-accredited addiction psychiatry fellowship in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The goal of the program is to graduate competent physicians who in addition to providing excellent, compassionate care, who also take on a role in advocacy and education of community and colleagues.
After successful completion of the Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship Program, fellows are able to sit for the Addiction Psychiatry certification examination.
The fellowship has 2 openings for the academic year 2020/2021.
Interested applicants should submit a completed application packet with the following items:
● Current Curriculum Vitae (gaps in time greater than one month must be explained)
● Personal Statement explaining your interests and goals
● Original Transcript of Steps 1, 2 and 3 Scores (must pass all 3 steps before applying)
● Medical School Dean’s Letter
● Medical School Transcript
● Copy of Medical School Diploma
● ECFMG Certificate (International Medical School Graduates)
● Visa Status Information (international citizens)
● 3 Letters of Recommendation
One of the letters should be from your current training director and included your Training Summary
Letters of recommendation should be addressed to Dr. Mary-Anne Kowol and sent directly to the Medical College of Wisconsin.
July 1, 2020
Beverly Hayes, Fellowship Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org